Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Knocked Up!



When I found out I was pregnant, one of the first things I did was start researching how pregnancy would affect my crossfitting. I found the usual information (you can continue what you were doing before pregnancy, drink lots of water, don't worry about the clock, etc.), but I found very little about how the changes during pregnancy would make me feel during workouts and how my performance would be different from pre-pregnancy. I decided I would track and blog about my experience crossfitting through pregnancy and maybe offer some insight to others along the way. 

A little about me ...
I started doing CrossFit about a year and a half ago. This is my first pregnancy, and I'm due May 27, 2012.  Some of my pre-pregnancy benchmark WOD times/scores and max lift weights:

Fight Gone Bad - 385                    
Filthy Fifty - 19:08                         
Fran - 3:35
Grace - 3:27
Helen - 8:29
Jackie - 7:38
Mile run - 6:02
Nancy - 11:32

Back Squat - 170#
Clean - 145#
Clean & Jerk - 135#
Deadlift - 275#
Overhead Squat - 135#
Snatch - 105#

213 days left :)
- Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment