- The baby is about 7-8 inches long and weighs about 11 ounces now, which is pretty insane considering just a month ago it weighed less than one-third of that, about 3.5 ounces.
- I can feel the baby move. It's often described as "flutters" at this stage, but only once have I felt something I would describe as a "flutter." It usually feels like my stomach is jumping a little, like when you're on a roller-coaster. And sometimes it's just a quick tap.
- I busted my first zipper on my pants yesterday. I guess that's what I get for not buying any maternity clothes yet.
- Kelly - 37:51. (PR 24:50 on 2/18/11)
- 10 Rounds of 15 dealifts (95#), 15 push ups - 17:08. (previous time 19:33 on 10/11/10)
- Death by Pull ups - 16 rounds + 15 reps (previous scores: 13 rds +7 on 9/13/10; 17 rds + 12 on 3/10/11; 18 rds + 7 on 8/15/11)
- Cindy - 14 rounds + 10 reps (PR 15 rds + 11 reps on 2/21/11)
- Filthy Fifty - 28:41 (PR 19:08 on 6/29/11)
|creepy 3D pic|